Oceania Football Confederation (OFC)
1st stage (league system)
2nd stage (league system)
- Two groups of 5 teams each, with 2 tournaments in 2 different venues. The winner and the runner-up of each group advance to the second stage.
3rd stage (cup system)
- One groups of 6 teams (Australia and New Zealand qualify directly for this stage), with 1 tournament taking place in 1 venue. The winner and the runner-up advance to the third stage.
- These 2 teams will compete in a home-and-away play-off.
- The winner qualifies to compete in a home-and-away play-off against the team coming 5th in the South America preliminary competition.
- The winner will qualify for the final competition of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (tm).
Back to 2006 FIFA World Cup (tm) Menu
Copyright © 1997-2004 Christakis Ioannou. All