The fourth FIFA Club World Championship took place in Japan from 7-16 December 2007 with the six continental champions, including the highest placed non Japanese team of the AFC Champions League (since a Japanese team won the competition) participating in a knockout tournament. The five newcomers play-off for the right to face the seeded European and South American sides in the semi-finals.
The final was held at the International Stadium, Yokohama, on 16 December 2007.
- AC Milan (Italy) - UEFA Champions League 2006-07 winners
- Boca Juniors (Argentina) - CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores 2007 winners
- Etoile Sportive du Sahel (Tunisia) - CAF Champions League 2007 winners
- Urawa Reds (Japan) - AFC Champions League 2007 winners
- Sepahan (Iran) - AFC Champions League 2007 runners-up
- Pachuca (Mexico) - CONCACAF Champions Cup 2007 winners
- Waitakere United (New Zealand) - OFC Club Championship 2007 winners
The five participants from the CAF, AFC, CONCACAF and OFC Associations play-off for a place in the semi-finals, where they met the participants from the UEFA and CONMEBOL Associations.
In these pages you can find the results and tables information of this competition.